How do you feel when you look at photos of yourself?
Most women I meet tell me they never look good photos and some cringe when they even look at photos of themselves. And that is such a shame. If you tend to run away from cameras then run no more… I specialise in beautiful makeover photo shoots for women and I’ve got your back! I’m a woman, I’m in my 40s and have had the same kind of body hang ups as my clients so I KNOW how women want to look (and how they DON’T want to look). Whether its an updated profile photo for work or a beautiful portrait of you with your fast growing teenage daughters and their grandmother I’ll ensure you that your photos will make you smile… and that you won’t hide them away!
Think you’re too ‘old’ to have a beautiful photograph or that you need to lose weight?
No matter what your age or size you deserve to look beautiful now. You are a unique individual. There is nobody like you. Right now you exist in this world and you are NOT defined by a number or a dress size. What better way to boost your confidence and get back in touch with who you really are, than to honour yourself with a beautiful portrait?
Don’t you deserve a little me-time? Enjoy a pampering hair and make up session before your photoshoot
Its not only about the stunning images – the end result – its also about the experience, feeling beautiful and taking time out for yourself. Included in the session fee is a pampering makeup and hair styling session with one of my talented make up artists.
As the session fee is valid for TWO why not share this amazing experience with your mum, sister, daughter, best friend… (boys are welcome too). You don’t need to worry about how to pose because I will guide you every step of the way into natural looking poses and reveal your beauty in a way that you may not have seen before.
Nothing to wear?
When you book your photo session I will send you a full visual guide on clothing that works for a photoshoot, with tips and ideas to help you look your best.
Tempted but still unsure or nervous?
1. Browse the photos in my client gallery and “before and after photos“. Most were nervous about being photographed as they normally hated photos of themselves. But they put their trust in me to guide them into flattering poses and to show them the best version they had ever seen of themselves.
2. Click here to read some client reviews – you will find them reassuring.
3. Take a look at some of my ‘Behind the Scenes’ videos to give you a taster of a photo shoot at my studio. In Carli’s photoshoot you get to see some snippets of me guiding her in to poses.
4. Call me on 01442 967116 as I would love to chat with you and answer any questions you may have. It helps so much to speak in person and don’t worry there is no hard sell. I’ll answer your questions, and explain everything you need to know before you decide to book.
5. If I can’t answer because I am with a client then please do leave a message as I will call you as soon as I am free – normally the same day.
6. Or send me an email using the Contact form.